Infant (12 month Program) $19,227
Toddler (12 month Program- Full Day) $16,879
Toddler (12 month Program- Extended Day) $19,074
Primary (10 month Program- Full Day) $12,272
Primary (10 month Program- Extended Day) $16,167
Lower Elementary Full day (10 month Program- Full Day): $12,444
Various Payment Plans are available
PLEASE NOTE for ALL levels:
• Annual $1500 Tuition Deposits are non-refundable and our deducted from your annual tuition.
• A one-time new student registration fee of $350 per child is due with deposit. This fee is non-refundable.
• An annual snack and activity fee of $300 is due with first installment.
• For all accounts not paid by the 5th of the month, a $50 late fee will be assessed.
• Infants have a $300.00 material fee.
PLEASE NOTE for Toddler:
• Any mid-year move-ups to Primary are entitled to summer camp and holiday camp at no additional charge. Tuition will remain the same.
Financial Aid is awarded based on need for our current families. Financial aid is not available to first-time applicants.
To be eligible for consideration for financial aid, applicants must complete the on-line process through School and Student Services (SSS), an independent organization sponsored by the National Association of Independent Schools (NAIS). Based on the financial information provided on the Parents’ Financial Statement (PFS) and other required forms and tax returns, SSS calculates and verifies the amount the family is able to contribute to tuition. Late or incomplete applications for financial aid cannot be processed.
Please contact us for more information regarding Financial Aid.